31 October 2016

About Me



Ballet Dancer | Apparently a Climber | Red Wine Drinker | Runner | Reader | Grishko | Scarpa




I used to write on La Petite Ballerine before life got turned upside down and I found myself on a new path in life that is a million times happier than the old one. This new path involves real mountains, not just little hills in the Peak District, and the planning of epic adventures in the French Alps.

I still take ballet classes when life allows it and have returned to running after a few years off (running messes with your ballet muscles). I still love Grishko pointe shoes and my Scarpa mountain boots have taken me places I never even dreamed I would see.

I read until I fall asleep (normally after a page) and look forward to a bottle or two of red wine with BG at the end of a long week. 








No comments:

Post a Comment